Current time: 12-07-2014, 08:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[-]
Please Read

The links to software on this site is for evaluation purposes only. You cannot sell or use this software for any financial gain, privately or commercially. We strongly suggest that if you like the software, buy it. This will ensure the companies provide a good quality sevice.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Igo my way 8 navngo wont update
11-10-2012, 05:39 AM
Igo my way 8 navngo wont update
Hi first post so hello from the uk
i have an in car multimedia player with GPS the maps are out of date there is no 3D building and speed camara not working and yes warnings are on .
I need to know how to update the SD card with the new united kingdom 2012 maps ive tried naviextras with no luck and i seem to have files missing
unit is a ERISIN ES710GB maps are navngo igo my way 8 version 2008.Q3
any help please
thankyou Andy
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Igo my way 8 navngo wont update
I posted full UK+ROI content here... (Some content is iGO Primo only)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Whether you can use it in the applications current state is unknown, Did it come with the device or did you install it yourself?

You may need to replace some or all of the applications files!

Naviextras only works with legally purchased software on supported devices!
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2012, 07:17 AM
(11-10-2012 07:06 AM)Fatboyfun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I posted full UK+ROI content here... (Some content is iGO Primo only)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Whether you can use it in the applications current state is unknown, Did it come with the device or did you install it yourself?

You may need to replace some or all of the applications files!

Naviextras only works with legally purchased software on supported devices!

it came with the unit .
ive been to the link but am i daft or is there no thanks button or have i missed somthing i just dont see it lol
thanks for reply
Andy
11-10-2012, 07:31 AM
To see the thanks button you need to be logged in, Check your PM shortly...

I would assume that it's a legal version of iGO installed, so these maps will not work straight away, You will need to replace it with a cracked version, There are several builds around this site that should be suitable, just look for an iGO 8.3.4/5 build

Install to another SD card, but rename the new folder and filename.exe to the same as the original card so the device can see it.

If the original card has iGO8\iGO8.exe on it, then rename the new software on the new card to match exactly
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2012, 07:47 AM
(11-10-2012 07:31 AM)Fatboyfun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To see the thanks button you need to be logged in, Check your PM shortly...

I would assume that it's a legal version of iGO installed, so these maps will not work straight away, You will need to replace it with a cracked version, There are several builds around this site that should be suitable, just look for an iGO 8.3.4/5 build

Install to another SD card, but rename the new folder and filename.exe to the same as the original card so the device can see it.

If the original card has iGO8\iGO8.exe on it, then rename the new software on the new card to match exactly

Thank you for your help
cheers Andy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  IGO Primo USA Map mickoz74 1 41 Yesterday 02:13 PM
Last Post: chas521
  Updates for my IGO Justpoholes 19 1,528 12-05-2014 04:10 PM
Last Post: bazzle01
  igo on android kitkat fervit 0 858 12-05-2014 04:25 AM
Last Post: fervit
  Igo stuck problem scottyav 6 494 29-01-2014 05:20 AM
  IGO 8.3 Software Update flawless 9 1,802 21-12-2013 06:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)