Current time: 20-10-2014, 03:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[-]
Please Read

The links to software on this site is for evaluation purposes only. You cannot sell or use this software for any financial gain, privately or commercially. We strongly suggest that if you like the software, buy it. This will ensure the companies provide a good quality sevice.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where do i get software? i know this has been asked.
23-05-2012, 06:52 PM
where do i get software? i know this has been asked.
Hello i read the previous one that someone needed a software. I'm same situation but mine runs on windows CE5. I will try to put as much what i know from this navi.
ID: 04C9-01091204-282010-484E09-78CB6222
VER: 3106-313A-9168-100708 (windows CE5.0)-06-01.28-00
ram 56/120MB
FLASH 54/64MB

-I bought this navi for my 09 mitsubishi lancer for $50 at my local mitsubishi dealership. No software no SD card, but good thing it came with relays and gps antenna :)
-when you start up the system the red mitsubishi logo comes up
-all the graphics are all in red
-1 sd card slot on the left - mini usb in the middle - then another sd card slot on the right.
-The buttons are as follows from left to right -- power -navi - dvd - i forgot the last button.
-everything works except the navi coz its looking for: storagecard nwdsoftware.exe
-i read so many things in here about getting software and i'm lost.
Please please help me get this navi going. From what i've read i'm going to need and executable file i read about IGO8.exe but i'm just really confused. Please help me where i can get software to start up my gps. Softwares and maps i can install in my SD card and instruction if you can please and thank you. -oh yah im from ontario canada - us maps and canadian maps please
its 3:50am and i'm stil searching.
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 02:29 PM by ulyssy.)
RE: where do i get software? i know this has been asked.
@ beljun

Hi, and welcome to this site.

Quote:-everything works except the navi coz its looking for: storagecard nwdsoftware.exe

Where does it say that? Is it possible to get a screen shot of the display showing it?

What we need to work out is the path to the original intended executable. The "nwdsoftware.exe" doesn't ring a bell with me, but it would be the executable of the original program, which the device looks for when you press the "navi" button.

Having found that path, it shouldn't be difficult to try and run iGO8 or Primo on it, with the program residing on a SD card. The fact that you have 2 SD slots usually indicates that one is used for navigation, the other for music, etc.

I assume that it is a 2DIN unit, with a 6 or 7 inch screeen. Any idea as to what the screen resolution is? How old would that device be?

Has the device got a set of general menus for setting up the other functions, DVD, Radio etc.? If so, is there one labelled "Navigation Path" or similar?

==Computers_comp26==

Confucius say:
Man seek advice in PM, deprive other of wisdom
Man not do backup, himself deprive of wisdom
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2012, 05:13 AM
RE: where do i get software? i know this has been asked.
Hi sorry for the long delay on what you were asking about my navi here it is its the same one but i just dont really have navi software installed in it. I didnt get any sd card from mitsubishi so i bought my own and now i want to use it install a navi program from scratch please direct me to where to download pls and thank you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  chinese gps software joemama 1 494 02-05-2014 01:23 PM
Last Post: NRT
  where do I get software rokitjetta 16 3,665 14-06-2013 06:33 AM
Last Post: RokitJetta
  Software update for 2 Din units. Pathfinder 1 3,061 26-05-2012 09:53 PM
Last Post: Maul01
  Which is best software? hrcdan 9 1,987 15-10-2011 02:44 AM
Last Post: hrcdan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)