Current time: 01-10-2014, 08:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[-]
Please Read

The links to software on this site is for evaluation purposes only. You cannot sell or use this software for any financial gain, privately or commercially. We strongly suggest that if you like the software, buy it. This will ensure the companies provide a good quality sevice.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unlock generic 4.3" Win CE6.0
18-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Unlock generic 4.3" Win CE6.0
Hi all. My first post as a new user.

I was hoping to get some help unlocking my new $98 generic GPS (Olin OGP-430) with NDrive 10 that I'm hoping to with Oziexplorer in my 4WD, boating and on my motorbike. I've previously unlocked my Navman but this cheap, generic GPS is getting the better of me!

I've downloaded Pez's V2 shell but cant get to the part on the GPS where I can redirect the .exe command to the Mini SD containing that programme.

The root directory (or first available/visible level to me) on the GPS has two folders (NDrive and MobileNavigator). The NDrive folder contains allf the usual GPS folders (maps, t:don't know:emplates, voices, etc). The MobileNavigator folder contains the MobileNavigator.exe and acouple of other 'navigation' files with differing extensions (.chc, OE, ID, VN, DLL).

The MobileNavigator.exe appears to be the one I want to access to redirect to the Mini SD but I can't open it with Notepad or any other programme.

So . . . any ideas. suggestions or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Steve
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2011, 04:44 PM
RE: Unlock generic 4.3" Win CE6.0
On your unit it is possible that "MobileNavigator.exe" is actually the (autoloading) Menu from which you then select a function--such as starting NDrive.
With the Pez menu, you could try renaming your existing MobileNavigator.exe to "MobileNavigator.old" (or anything really--this is for backup in case something goes wrong and you need to change it back). Then rename the Pez GPSMENU.EXE (or whatever it's called--I don't remember) to MobileNavigator.exe and copy it to the existing MobileNavigator folder on the device. Also, from the GPS Menu folder (Pez), edit SysInfoSettings.ini to go to the path where GPS Menu\Config\GPS.ini is. Such as:
\SDCARD {or whatever your device calls the SDCard}\GPS Menu\Config\GPS.ini.
Then copy SysInfoSettings.ini to the same place you just copied the (new) MobileNavigator.exe, restart the device, and see what happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shell Win CE bazzle01 0 206 28-05-2014 07:13 AM
Last Post: bazzle01
Star WinCE Unlock - GPS_Menu_Pez pezcat19 48 29,651 01-09-2013 05:13 PM
Last Post: Old Navman
  obd2 bluetooth software on ce6 ? Davroco 5 2,171 03-04-2012 04:51 AM
Last Post: Fatboyfun
  Uniden IGO50 unlock GUte 5 2,135 14-06-2011 08:10 PM
Last Post: NRT
  Help, need unlock for Navman S90i gpsmad 5 3,394 20-08-2010 05:17 PM
Last Post: gpsmad

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)